EducationConnectivity for Optimal Learning Environments
We keep costs to a minimum and we maximize efficiency of all usable space on your campus to deliver a fully integrated built-environment. We do this by developing a thorough understanding of all components of your infrastructure. We then design, install, and support the solution that both maximizes your campus’s performance and supports your important work to advance the education of your students.
The Aptitude Advantage
- We take responsibility for every facet of the connectivity project, from initial concept to post-delivery, for faster and cost-effective integration
- Our school integration solutions lower consumption and costs, and support better performance and campus experiences
- We plan, design, and install systems to better serve student needs and enhance their comfort and safety in high traffic and high-use building services and areas
University of Colorado Boulder Sustainability Energy and Environment Complex
Size: 475,000 sq. ft.
Year Completed: 2016
Location: Boulder, CO
Client: University of Colorado, Boulder
Key Systems Integrated
Saved in Project Costs
The University of Colorado Boulder Sustainability Energy and Environment Complex is a hub of pioneering research, education, and innovation. Aptitude transformed the facility’s classrooms, teaching and research labs, and community spaces in two buildings with state-of-the-art technology and complete digital connectivity.
- Full-scope planning and project coordination efforts for impeccably functional retrofit of existing property’s components and spaces connecting to a new building with all new construction
- Novel approaches to systems integration and data-driven systems selections for complete connectivity of new and existing structures
- Robust and resourceful cabling design based on project requirements
- New classroom audiovisual systems
- Retrofit access control systems to existing and new doors
Speak to our building solutions experts