MultifamilyExpertise that Enhances Multifamily Dwellings
Aptitude delivers fully-connected built environments that enhance the value and functionality of multifamily dwellings. We act as your trusted advisor, identifying building systems, technologies, relationships, functionality, and most importantly, the goals of your integration. The end result is more value for owners, operators, and tenants.
The Aptitude Advantage
- Goal setting and development of customizable frameworks to meet the needs of your entire project scope
- Reduce consumption and subsequent costs through better performance and improved occupant experiences
- Increase the value of your property with planning, design, and installation with tenant needs, comfort, and safety in mind
University of Colorado Denver City Heights Residence Hall
Size: 182,000 sq. ft.
Year Completed: 2021
Location: Denver, CO
Client: University of Colorado, Denver
Key Systems Integrated
Saved in Project Costs
Technology Vendors Managed
The University of Colorado Denver chose Aptitude to provide fully integrated systems and services to support student living, learning, and collaboration at City Heights, the institution’s first on-campus housing facility.
- Full-scope conception, design, management, and installation of project without scope gaps and full transparency with all stakeholders
- Meticulous project management to install and integrate sophisticated security and access control components in every single living space
- Inventive design and connectivity techniques for seamless integration of access controls with all systems and services platforms
Contact Our Multifamily Building Experts